fuckyoswag.com
dope a$$ blog for you bitches..
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Dae-Dae Presents: Digital Decadence
Coming soon...Digital Decadence the beat album is digital decadence at it finest. Bask in its luxurious rhythms, and enjoy. Props to @mcflympc for the inspirational graphic art. He explained his art was influenced by the works of Peter Paul Rubens, Andy Warhol, and David Choe. The art symbolizes innocence (*music)  being crowded by the presence of decadence in the forms of violence, sex, & drugs.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thankfulness to my father who stated to me regarding this
webpage, this blog is in fact amazing.
my website > Home Design

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi friends, nice post and good arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.
My web site :: Oregon mortgage help

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this web site on a regular basis, if so afterward you will without doubt get pleasant experience.
Also see my web site - seo on site